We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gomoco

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dumfries, United...
reviews: 1
Gomoco

I am travelling to Marrakech in the next few weeks and I have seen a website online called Gomoco. This websites offers a variety of tours at competitive prices. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this company?

Thanks

18 replies to this topic
1. Re: Gomoco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:03 am, May 05, 2013

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Gomoco

hi !

i'm using gomoco services in my trip to zagora in 2012 , it's a very very bad experience , the driver dont speak with us , tour without guide and in the desert bad tents ........ if you want to go with this company please when you back write a review in TRIPADVISOR a talk about your experience with this BAD company .

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 33
3. Re: Gomoco

Use the search facility to learn why you should be wary of this Hong Kong based operator who subcontracts tours to local cheap operators.

rochester
reviews: 4
4. Re: Gomoco

RE Gomoco

You don't have to sleep in bad dessert tents you can upgrade all your accommodation on there website when booking.Some cheap tours do not give you that option. There is a cheaper option you can always go by bus.

5. Re: Gomoco

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:50 am, October 29, 2013

L'Aquila, Italy
reviews: 4
6. Re: Gomoco

We used this agency last week for a 3-days 2-nights tour from Fez to Marrakech. It's very cheap but the journey was terrible. From Fez to Merzouga we travelled on an old grand taxi: the car was a dirty Mercedes 240. The driver stopped a lot of times during the route for his affair: meet a friend, take water from the mountain, eat somethings were he wanted. We've eat a tajine in a little restaurant on the street and we payed very much, more than in Fez. Probably in the prize was included also a tip for the driver. He didn't speak english but we spoke in french.

Terrible also the included hotel in Ourzazate (Zaghro hotel): once arrived there we changed by ourself to another hotel, now we are waiting for a very little refound for the room and the dinner (9 euro each).

Not so bad the trip by minibus with other people.

Chatham, United...
7. Re: Gomoco

OMG 9 euros each must have been a right dump. But you say the minibus was OK & the grand taxi awful, odd as lot of people on TA suggest using them thanks for the tip. I myself have booked the 4 day3 night trip with GOMOCO but upgrade all my hotels from 52-77 euros per night glad i did. Hope you get refund. Maybe you could post the good bits if there was any before i get on the minibus.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
8. Re: Gomoco

So alan s,

Despite a lot of people on TA suggesting using grand taxis you'd rather take the advice of a one time poster? Hope you enjoy your visit.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 33
9. Re: Gomoco

You can lead a horse to water but can't put a wise head on it. Or something like that. LOL. Having spent the first 20 years of travelling in Morocco before the Internet was 'invented' I can't help feeling old-time travellers made better decisions.

As I wrote in response #3, a simple search on this site will reveal previous threads about this company.

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/SearchForums…

10. Re: Gomoco

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, May 31, 2013

Reply to: Gomoco
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted