We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

running

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
reviews: 38
running

Hi,going to morocco a week monday and as a keen runner like to get my daily fix.

Will i be able to run in marrakech, only there for 2 nights and then going down to essouira so know won,t be a problem there. thanks.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
1. Re: running

Hi,

You will find places to run in Marrakech. The stretch outside the medina walls by the Mamounia hotel is popular.

Edited: 10:35 am, April 14, 2013
norfolk
reviews: 30
2. Re: running

but do take care. the pavements outside the medina can be very slippery. i had a lot of trouble just walking in trainers. we thought it appeared that diesel or oil of some sort coated the tiles. in some places it was like an ice rink.

pam

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 35
3. Re: running

Visit in January and you could run in the Marrakech Marathon!

4. Re: running

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 16, 2014