We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Marrakech with a toddler

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lamby80
reviews: 8
Where to stay in Marrakech with a toddler

Hi

i am wanting to book 4/5 days in Marrakech in October for myself, husband and son who will be 18 months. I have heard that a riad would not be ideal to stay in and ideally want some space for our little one to run around, a pool etc. I dont mind large hotels, but not heard great things about Club Med. Has anyone got any ideas?

Any other tips on where to eat, what to do and see with a toddler in tow would be great.

Thank you!

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
1. Re: Where to stay in Marrakech with a toddler

If you want to stay in the medina I suggest hotel Les Jardins de la Koutoubia. It is built in riad-style, has a full swimming pool in the courtyard, and lots of alcoves for playing.

Most places can be navigated by pushchair. Don't expect places to have nappy changing facilities - if they do it's a bonus.

Lamby80
reviews: 8
2. Re: Where to stay in Marrakech with a toddler

Thanks for that. I am not fussed about staying in the centre, we are quite happy to get cabs. We have been told the Sofitel is nice but is sooo expensive!

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
3. Re: Where to stay in Marrakech with a toddler

Try clicking here for reviews of kid friendly hotels (and riads!):

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g293734-zff4-Marrakec…

4. Re: Where to stay in Marrakech with a toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 07, 2014