We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakesh to Zagora (2 Days, 1 Night trip) May 28th-29th

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
reviews: 1
Marrakesh to Zagora (2 Days, 1 Night trip) May 28th-29th

I am planning a Desert tour to Zagora on May 28th and returning on May 29th and I plan on using this company:

authentic-tours-marrakech.com/marrakech-tour…

I have checked the feedback and it seems very favorable. I understand there could be cheaper tours, but not as comfortable and private. (Bus vs SUV)

I am traveling with my wife, but would ideally like for another two people to join us. The price per person is 175 EUR if only two people are booking, or 115 EUR if four people book.

I was wondering if there is another couple, or two other people who would like to join us on these dates? Let me know!!

Thanks,

Jason

Casablanca
1. Re: Marrakesh to Zagora (2 Days, 1 Night trip) May 28th-29th

Use travel Buddy website to collect other travellers.

Canada
2. Re: Marrakesh to Zagora (2 Days, 1 Night trip) May 28th-29th

Thanks for the info.!!

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 39
3. Re: Marrakesh to Zagora (2 Days, 1 Night trip) May 28th-29th

That's terribly rushed, you will have a eight hours or more of travel in each direction. And be aware that the Oasis Nekhla is nowhere near Erg Chigaga.

Casablanca
4. Re: Marrakesh to Zagora (2 Days, 1 Night trip) May 28th-29th

I Totally agree with Tim Cullis, 2 Days desert trip is like a punishment compare to enjoyment of the trip, so much drive moreover, riding the camels after the long drive which will make you so tired.

Hope you will enjoy it, Have fun.

Canada
5. Re: Marrakesh to Zagora (2 Days, 1 Night trip) May 28th-29th

Thanks Tim and Hamid for your input!!

Yes, I understand it could be a very tiring trip, but we really wanted to go to the desert, and wiht the limited time we have in Morocco, we decided we would just do it!!

Thanks again for your feedback!!

6. Re: Marrakesh to Zagora (2 Days, 1 Night trip) May 28th-29th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 07, 2014