We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 24
Weather

I am arriving in Marrakech tomorrow and am wondering wheither to pack bikinis or wellies.Please anyone there at the moment give me some hope.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 35
1. Re: Weather

I'd pack both. ;)

Casablanca
2. Re: Weather

it's warm but still changeable though so i'd pack them both too.

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 46
3. Re: Weather

Wellies!!!!...you better be joking..going next Monday and bikinis are packed with just some light cardis and wraps for the cooler nights.

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
4. Re: Weather

I haven't used wellies today.

London, United...
reviews: 3
5. Re: Weather

Am visiting in two weeks, keeping an eye on the weather and willing it to turn into big round suns only!

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
6. Re: Weather

I wish you good luck on the weather front (pun intended) Fariha78 but the question of wellies apart sensible footware is recommended - there is a tremendous amount of walking to be done! (And it did rain a little this morning.)

London, United...
reviews: 3
7. Re: Weather

Just checked the weather for tomorrow through Thursday while I'm there and it looks fabulous! 35 degrees on Wednesday might need a few snooze breaks back at the riad though!

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
8. Re: Weather

Siestas break up the day nicely! Have a safe journey and a wonderful stay.

9. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:09 am, October 29, 2013
10. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 15, 2014