We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easyjet flights

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Shields...
reviews: 12
easyjet flights

Hi, i am looking to book with easyjet for a 30th birthday trip next Feb (from manchester), however the flights dont seem to be on sale yet. I thought they came out 12 months in advance. Can anyone advise of when they are due out?

Thanks

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 35
1. Re: easyjet flights

People could guess, but you should ask EasyJet customer services, see http://easyjet.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3158/~/contact-us

London
reviews: 21
2. Re: easyjet flights

Flights were released couple of days ago. If you check again flights are available next Feb from Manchester.

South Shields...
3. Re: easyjet flights

Thanks for your replies. The availability calendar will only let me check up to Jan 14, it will not give me the option of going any further! So I assumed it was because they hadn't released flights past this date. I am anxious to get the flights booked asap as the price just goes up and up after they first release them. I'm looking at staying at riad cinnamon or riad papillon, both look fab.

Thanks again.

London
4. Re: easyjet flights

I just checked again and was showing flights from Manchester to Marrakech all through February. I input random dates for Feb and was showing flights either side of my dates.

South Shields...
5. Re: easyjet flights

I'm thinking maybe its because I'm viewing on my mobile phone and I've had a lot of issues with it recently, not viewing websites correctly. I'll have a look on laptop/iPad when i get home but thanks again for replies. At least i now know they are available to book, which does answer my initial post.

South Shields...
6. Re: easyjet flights

I hope you don't mind me asking wanderin_star, what kind of prices were coming up for those return flights, around about? I won't be home for a while and I'm not known for my patience! Thanks.

London
7. Re: easyjet flights

Random dates in Feb - prices seemed to start just over £110 return - that was mid week with weekend prices a lot more. Around 15th Feb, presumably because Valentines day, prices seemed to soar quite a bit.

8. Re: easyjet flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 31, 2014