We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alcohol

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bolton
reviews: 154
Alcohol

We go to Marrakech on Monday. Just wondering about the availability of alcohol in Marrakech and its cost , if available. Any ideas?

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 39
1. Re: Alcohol

There's a great search facility on here, just stick 'alcohol' into the search field to view all the previous threads on this subject.

Bolton
2. Re: Alcohol

Thanks, I'll. check it out!!

Edinburgh
reviews: 13
3. Re: Alcohol

wolfie

Here is a reply from a similar question last year, beer and wine average then.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…39267229

Edited: 6:33 am, March 29, 2013
Bolton
4. Re: Alcohol

Oh thanks for that !!

5. Re: Alcohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:57 am, March 29, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 71
6. Re: Alcohol

Worth noting that alcohol is not as easy to get hold of in the Medina (Old Town) as it is in Gueliz/Hivernage (New Town) where there are many bars and most restaurants serve it - prices vary massively from place to place so difficult to give a general price, although the more expensive places will often give some free nibbles.

As a guide, expect to pay anything between 20 and 90dh for a bottle or beer or glass of wine.

Edited: 9:45 am, March 29, 2013
Casablanca
7. Re: Alcohol

For the alcoholic drinks, there is good places night clubs and bars where you can have a good evenings at the Hievernage area, Jad Mahal, le Comptoire, and the list so long as illustrated above by the first replies using the search box for more information.

and if you just want to buy it, look at The Supermarket of Acima it has alcohol, or Marjan.

Norwich, United...
reviews: 11
8. Re: Alcohol

We stayed in the old town and only went to the new town once, but liked the old town so much better. Didn't find one drink all the time I was there! I guess I could have tried harder if I wanted to but, to answer, it isn't readily available.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
9. Re: Alcohol

There are many outlets (mainly restaurants but a couple of bars too) within the medina that offer alcohol. However it is true that there are no off-sales (UK) or liquor stores (US) there.

10. Re: Alcohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:17 am, October 29, 2013