We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Djemma al Fna - what time does it close?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 5
Djemma al Fna - what time does it close?

Hello, I am travelling to Marrakech in mid April for a very short trip. My friends and I arrive by plane at 7:30pm to get to our hotel near Medina. Can anyone tell me what time do food stalls in Djemma al Fna close? Ideally we’d like to start exploring places after settling down. Any advise for activities from 7:30 – 11pm ? Thank you! : )

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 53
1. Re: Djemma al Fna - what time does it close?

Hi,

They start to close down any time from 11pm to 12mn depending on how busy they are and the time of year. By the time you get through customs and arrive at and settle into your hotel you will only have time to go to the square for supper. Save exploring for the next morning.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 55
2. Re: Djemma al Fna - what time does it close?

Things take longer in Morocco than you would otherwise expect. Go with the advice given above and aim for eating at the food stalls no later than 10 pm.

3. Re: Djemma al Fna - what time does it close?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 28, 2014