We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 Day Trip to Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
4 Day Trip to Marrakech

I will be in Marrakech for the first time for four days. I would LOVE to go to the desert (dunes) and possibly even stay one night. I'm not sure how far it is though and if it would take away from my time in Marrakech. Any advice?

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
1. Re: 4 Day Trip to Marrakech

Hi,

If you are only in Morocco for 4 days, staying in Marrakech, I'm afraid you don't have the time to do a desert trip.

Casablanca
2. Re: 4 Day Trip to Marrakech

With no doubt, there is no time for the desert, but if you aime to do the camel ride you can do it in Marrakech at the palmerie, or near the menara Gardens, in 4 days you only could see Marrakech.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
3. Re: 4 Day Trip to Marrakech

Agreed. Sorry but it simply is not possible. You will find yourselves if anything overoccupied in Marrakech as it is!

4. Re: 4 Day Trip to Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 26, 2014