We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ghassoul for hair!!!

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yerevan, Armenia
reviews: 11
Ghassoul for hair!!!

I got Ghassoul /rock/ when I was in Morocco and don't know how to use it as shampoo.

Please give advice!!!

Casablanca
1. Re: Ghassoul for hair!!!

You have to put in water in a boul to be se dthe next day, as you can just put it in your hair like shampoo it would be like mad but it makes the hair clean and soft.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
2. Re: Ghassoul for hair!!!

Ghassoul forms a suspension when mixed with water. You should be aiming for a grey creamy like consistency. Comb the paste through your hair (wearing a towel over your shoulders!) Allow to try naturally then carefully brush out the clay. Squeeky clean!

London, United...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Ghassoul for hair!!!

I usually use an empty container (200ml), such as a plastic air tight sealed storage box. After washing the container thoroughly, add ghassoul one of third of the container then add some water bit by bit. Ghassoul will be soften after adding some water (2-3 table spoons) and leave it for a few mins, then adding more water until it becomes like a paste. I was told it's good to add argan oils so if you can add 1 small spoon of argan oil if you have it. I also add some dried rose I bought from souk.

I use a sealed container because I can't be bother to make it every time I have a bath and if I don't have pre-made ghasoul I end up not using it and forgotten in my bathroom cabinet.

4. Re: Ghassoul for hair!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, March 24, 2013
5. Re: Ghassoul for hair!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 26, 2014