We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Telephone Calls UK-Morocco

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England, United...
reviews: 38
Telephone Calls UK-Morocco

Can anyone suggest a reliable, cheap, calling company for calls to Moroccan mobiles from either a UK landline or mobile (from recent experience).

Your help appreciated - thanks.

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 30
1. Re: Telephone Calls UK-Morocco

I don't know why, but it is very expensive to call Moroccan mobiles from the UK.

The two I use are 18185 (25p per minute for Moroccan mobiles) and O2 international PAYG sim (26p per minute to Moroccan mobiles and only 2p per minute to FIXED lines in Morocco).

Edited: 2:04 pm, March 23, 2013
Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
2. Re: Telephone Calls UK-Morocco

If you are using iphones you can use tango or skype for free.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
3. Re: Telephone Calls UK-Morocco

Morocco (mobile phones) for some unknown reasons is one of the most expensive places to call in the world from the UK - landlines are more reasonable. I usually use Planet Numbers when I need to.

Ive had a lot of problems with Skype in Morocco (dropped calls, poor quallity etc) - I have been told that it is blocked by Maroc Telecom, I dont know if ths is true or just rumour but I hear some of the Gulf countries have done similar.

Some of the other similar internet calling do seem to work ok though as they are not as well known.

Edited: 7:21 am, March 24, 2013
4. Re: Telephone Calls UK-Morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 26, 2014