We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there any karaoke bars in marraketch

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
rotherham
is there any karaoke bars in marraketch

hi members, the question must have been asked before, do you know any bars in marraketch, that does karaoke evenings, we are visiting first week in July, thanks in advance for your replies. thanks bill,

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
1. Re: is there any karaoke bars in marraketch

Hi Bill,

This is where the search box will show you what has been asked on the subject before;

www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
2. Re: is there any karaoke bars in marraketch

Not been there for a long time but 'Safran & Cannelle' on Avenue Hassan II in Gueliz used to do regular karaoke - also Cantobar (which has reviews on here) has it on some nights. Although in my experience most of songs will be french or arabic rather than english stuff!

Edited: 8:24 pm, March 22, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 2
3. Re: is there any karaoke bars in marraketch

I believe there is a Karaoke bar near the 10 pin bowling alley. But beware, i don't think "bar" means bar. It's likely to be a rather subtle affair compared to the boozy Karaoke bars of Europe.

4. Re: is there any karaoke bars in marraketch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 27, 2014