We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrkesh airport to Supratours bus station

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Marrkesh airport to Supratours bus station

We arrive in marrrakesch airport from London next Wed 17.30 we intend to go to essouira that evening . What's the best way to do this .? How long for checking at airport/ trip to bus station/ buyingbticket for the bus ? The kata bus to essouria is 18.30? Travelling alone with my son 9 hrs old .

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
1. Re: Marrkesh airport to Supratours bus station

It is most likely that one hour will not be enough time.

Carlisle, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Marrkesh airport to Supratours bus station

Will the No 19 bus from the airport go anywhere near the train and supratours stations or will I have to get a different numbered bus?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 36
3. Re: Marrkesh airport to Supratours bus station

Bus routes in Marrakech: http://www.alsa.ma/fr/marrakech

Don't have my guidebook to hand to check on the location of the Supratours office, but presumably you have one to access?

Edited: 9:37 am, August 01, 2013
Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
4. Re: Marrkesh airport to Supratours bus station

The number 19 bus does stop at the train station. However the bus route is circular and the train station is on the second half of the loop. Meaning a taxi will get you there quicker.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 1
5. Re: Marrkesh airport to Supratours bus station

Yes if you get a taxi would be much easier and quicker than using the bus.

Carlisle, United...
reviews: 3
6. Re: Marrkesh airport to Supratours bus station

Can anybody help? Travelling to Marrakesh in September. just heard that one of the companies booked through have gone into liquidation. Would it be easier to book another hotel from this country before leaving or could I just find something when I get there. It is only for 5 nights but it is inbetween a 2 week period and the other days are already booked?

Luton
reviews: 6
7. Re: Marrkesh airport to Supratours bus station

I'm certain you'd be able to find something in Marrakech when you arrived but it would surely be easier to do your research from home beforehand. If you know what you want, why not book in advance given that your other days are already booked?

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 30
8. Re: Marrkesh airport to Supratours bus station

Getting through passport control can take anything from 20 minutes to over an hour. Your luggage is usually waiting once you get through passport control and you are out of the terminal building within a few minutes (Marrakech airport terminal is not that big).

Then getting from the airport to the supertours office can take anything between 20 - 45 minutes depending on traffic, you are arriving at peak time so the chances are you will end up in traffic.

Personally I don't think you will have enough time to get to the supertours office, if you want to get Essaouira on the day then you will have to get a one-way transfer, if you take a grand taxi (expect to pay around £50 after haggling) or a private driver (around £60-£80).

9. Re: Marrkesh airport to Supratours bus station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 27, 2014