We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any bars show football games?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, United...
reviews: 11
Any bars show football games?

I wondered if any of the bars/cafes show Premier League matches, please? If so, where?

Many thanks,

Monkey6870

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 36
1. Re: Any bars show football games?

No shortage of football shown on big screens, tends to be a mix of the best from around the world.

Norwich, United...
2. Re: Any bars show football games?

Thanks for that, Tim. Do bars/cafes advertise outside if they are showing a game?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 36
3. Re: Any bars show football games?

I think the only place I've seen that is in Agadir.

Norwich, United...
4. Re: Any bars show football games?

Ok, thank you. I will check it out when I get there. Just need a screen for Sunday's game :)

5. Re: Any bars show football games?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:30 am, October 29, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
6. Re: Any bars show football games?

Since you are posting on the Marrakech forum you may be interested in this very recent thread regarding rugby fixtures. My advice still applies but you could have more luck as Moroccans are football daft!

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293734-i9196-k622…

Cafe/bars do not advertise what will shown; this is entirely at the whim of the customers and bar staff. Good luck!

Norwich, United...
7. Re: Any bars show football games?

Yes, it's the Norwich v Sunderland game, John. Thanks for the link, Pilobolus. Fingers crossed!

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
8. Re: Any bars show football games?

Several places in Marrakech do now start to advertise what sport they are going to show - usually it is Barca or Madrid. But a couple of places now show PL footy and even advertise it - try Cafe Miss Gemma next to La Flamme at the western end of Avenue Mohamed V or Portofino which is the other end of Mohamed V in the Medina near Koutoubia Mosque

However, i warn you that there will not be much interest for Norwich vs Sunderland so I suggest you go the day before and request it.

Norwich, United...
9. Re: Any bars show football games?

Very kind, nibrika, many thanks.

Norwich, United...
10. Re: Any bars show football games?

The answer to my own question, was no!

We maybe could have walked further into the new town but got slightly disorientated and, you know what, it was 27 degrees and, as much as I love my football, it wasn't worth sitting indoors for even a second of our time there!

I rang home for the score from up near the Atlas Mountains. Much better than any bar, I am sure :)