We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know a good romantic Couples Spa in Marrakech?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baldock, United...
reviews: 1
Anyone know a good romantic Couples Spa in Marrakech?

Hi,

My girl friend and I are going on our first holiday away to Marrakech for a long weekend, I want a surprise and a romantic couples Spa treatment would be great...any ideas? something not overly expensive yet still special.

I am also after a roof top restaurant with good views for a nice meal out Saturday. This would round off the spa treatment perfectly.

Many thanks in advance,

Quinton

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
1. Re: Anyone know a good romantic Couples Spa in Marrakech?

Hi,

The Hammam de la Rose is getting good reviews and I've had positive feedback from guests who have used them. Le Foundouk has a terrace though I have to say the reports are not always positive. Cafe Arabe has a good terrace and personally I've never been disappointed there.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
2. Re: Anyone know a good romantic Couples Spa in Marrakech?

The Hammam de la Rose is only a few minutes walk away from Cafe Arabe so seems like a good suggestion. Prebooking both establishments for a Saturday is advisable. The hammam closes at 8 pm, Cafe Arab at midnight. Welcome to the Marrakech forum Quinton.

Visit the hammam's website at

www.hammam-delarose.ma

They are located at Rue Dar el Bacha in the medina. Cafe Arabe is on Rue (de) Mouassine, which is literally round the corner!

Thornton Cleveleys...
reviews: 22
3. Re: Anyone know a good romantic Couples Spa in Marrakech?

It depends on what you mean by "expensive" really. Hammam de la Rose and Les Bains de Marrakech seem to be similar prices and you are looking at between £45 and £55 per person for a complete hammam followed by a 1 hour massage.

There are various options available which alter the price, such as different types of massage or body masks etc but it is entirely up to you.

Compared to my local salon which offers massage in a tiny back room, it is very good value. A hot stone massage there costs £80 for an hour and you definitely don't get mint tea and pastries!

There are hammams listed here with reviews, which might help http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Search?q=hammam+marrakech&sub-search=SEARCH&geo=293734&pid=3825&returnTo=http%253A__2F____2F__www__2E__tripadvisor__2E__co__2E__uk__2F__Attractions__2D__g293734__2D__Activities__2D__Marrakech__5F__Marrakech__5F__Tensift__5F__El__5F__Haouz__5F__Region__2E__html

Edited: 3:35 pm, March 12, 2013
4. Re: Anyone know a good romantic Couples Spa in Marrakech?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 14, 2014