We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 días 4 noch Dades gorge, erg Chebbi y Ouerzazate. 25/04/13

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Guadalajara, Mexico
3 días 4 noch Dades gorge, erg Chebbi y Ouerzazate. 25/04/13

Viajo solo y busco compañía para rentar transporte. Puedo iniciar entre el 24 y el 26 de abril.

1. Re: 3 días 4 noch Dades gorge, erg Chebbi y Ouerzazate. 25/04/13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:30 am, October 29, 2013
Guadalajara, Mexico
2. Re: 3 días 4 noch Dades gorge, erg Chebbi y Ouerzazate. 25/04/13

Gracias John, ¿Dónde encuentro alguna compañía que trabaje con grupos? Todas las que he tratado no trabajan con grupos. Me llevan solo y cobran 500 euros.

3. Re: 3 días 4 noch Dades gorge, erg Chebbi y Ouerzazate. 25/04/13

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:30 am, October 29, 2013
Guadalajara, Mexico
4. Re: 3 días 4 noch Dades gorge, erg Chebbi y Ouerzazate. 25/04/13

Hi John... Where I can find the "experts from Marrakech" ? I can not find such name in Internet I will appreciate any help to find a group to go with.

5. Re: 3 días 4 noch Dades gorge, erg Chebbi y Ouerzazate. 25/04/13

Removed on: 8:31 am, October 29, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
6. Re: 3 días 4 noch Dades gorge, erg Chebbi y Ouerzazate. 25/04/13

Juan, you know who the destination experts for Marrakech are - just look to the right of your screen! I'm one of four such creatures and although I know some Castillian Spanish am not confident enough to reply to your question even though I knew what it meant. Now that John W has cleared some things up I should mention that there are many tour operators in Marrakech, mainly around Djemma al Fna, the main square in the centre of the medina, These are the agencies that organise group tours.

Guadalajara, Mexico
7. Re: 3 días 4 noch Dades gorge, erg Chebbi y Ouerzazate. 25/04/13

Sorry. I am really new in Internet and in this forum. I misunderstood the phrase "experts from Marrakech". I thought it was something like a tour operator. My English is not as good as I would like it to be. Of course that you are experts and now I understand many things. Thank you.

I cannot find a group to go to those spots. I posted it in Spanish because I want to go with Spanish speaking guide to get the most.

I think I will wait until I will arrive to plan my tour.

Thank you john, thank you Pilobolus

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
8. Re: 3 días 4 noch Dades gorge, erg Chebbi y Ouerzazate. 25/04/13

There are many tour operators arround the main square, Djemma al Fna, in Marrakech. Some advertise that they have Spanish speaking guides. Try there first. It should not be a problem.

9. Re: 3 días 4 noch Dades gorge, erg Chebbi y Ouerzazate. 25/04/13

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 15, 2014