We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooftop Restarant/Cafe

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Worcester, United...
reviews: 16
Rooftop Restarant/Cafe

Hi, me and my fiancee are going to Marrakech on Tuesday and we want a chill out morning and/or afternoon at a rooftop cafe or restaurant - can anyone recommend one in or close to the Medina/markets please.

Thanks! :)

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: Rooftop Restarant/Cafe

Cafe Arabe (actually a restaurant) on Rue Mouassine, 5 minutes from Djemma al Fna, for lunch. Very pleasant terrace and Moroccan/Italian cuisine. Licensed for alcohol. Or in the morning you could try one of the several cafes bordering the square to enjoy the shennanigans below!

London, United...
reviews: 19
2. Re: Rooftop Restarant/Cafe

What about Kosy bar , over looking Bahia palace . Nice menu , chill out ambience etc .

Worcester, United...
3. Re: Rooftop Restarant/Cafe

Thank you - will take a look :)

Worcester, United...
4. Re: Rooftop Restarant/Cafe

thank you!

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
5. Re: Rooftop Restarant/Cafe

The Kosybar only opens at midday and therefore not suitable for morning refreshments. Otherwise a great spot for lunch, people and stork watching. Sushi and French cuisine.

NY
reviews: 30
6. Re: Rooftop Restarant/Cafe

Check out the roof at the new Delano Hotel, about a ten minute walk from the Medina.

Pisa, Italy
reviews: 2
7. Re: Rooftop Restarant/Cafe

Just had lunch at Cafe Arabe. It was quite lovely, and so, too, was the wine list.

Tweed Heads...
reviews: 47
8. Re: Rooftop Restarant/Cafe

Actually, I wasn't impressed with Cafe Arabe. But then we were time poor when we stopped there for lunch. May be better if you have plenty of time to sit back & relax, which you are obviously planning on doing. A bit pricey for Moroccan standards IMO.

What about Maison du Photographie? They have a small rooftop cafe with a view. Reasonable prices too.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
9. Re: Rooftop Restarant/Cafe

I really liked the rooftop cafe at Maison de la Photographie - gives a different view of the medina than the usual spots around the square, nice Atlas views on a clear day as well.

However I am not sure if you can go up there without paying entrance to the museum? Although it is well worth a visit for anyone who hasnt been

Tweed Heads...
reviews: 47
10. Re: Rooftop Restarant/Cafe

Yes Nibrika, you are right, you would have to visit the photography museum first and pay the entrance fee (and I can't remember what that was). Good if you like history & photography but probably not worthwhile if this bores you. Thanks for pointing that out.