We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gps street map for I phone 4s

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
gps street map for I phone 4s

Has anyone used a gps/street map for Marrakech? we are looking to download one to our phone before we leave the US but don't know if there is anything good. we don't plan on leaving the city except by train. Thanks for any help!

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
1. Re: gps street map for I phone 4s

Do consider that if you walk around with your iphone in your hand you make yourself a target for any potential opportunist thieves.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
2. Re: gps street map for I phone 4s

Hi,

This may help a bit;

tripadvisor.com/…47443200

But also Tim Cullis showed me a TA app which gave directions and distances to most places in Marrakech when we had a coffee recently so it must be available here on TA. You don't have to be online to use it and it certainly seemed pretty accurate to me.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 7
3. Re: gps street map for I phone 4s

last time an American friend used to his GPS to locate our meeting point in the medina, he found himself 1 mile away. I had to go and get him

Chester, UK
reviews: 53
4. Re: gps street map for I phone 4s

The TA City Guide app has been pretty useful this week, but I've mainly used it just to make sure I'm walking the right way down roads when I've been unsure. I definitely wouldn't navigate the souks with it in my hand!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 33
5. Re: gps street map for I phone 4s

Offline City Guides by TA: I first used these in Budapest, and now have the London one in the phone for when I'm at home. The Marrakech version is great.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/apps-icityguides

Edited: 7:36 am, February 26, 2013
Boston...
6. Re: gps street map for I phone 4s

Thanks so much everyone! I just downloaded the 4 cities we will be visiting. I am so computer/phone illiterate! thanks again!

7. Re: gps street map for I phone 4s

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 28, 2014