We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group In Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canterbury
reviews: 1
Group In Marrakech

Hi all,

Myself and a group of my friends are all turning 30 next year so we thought instead of everyone having a party (and costing a fortune) we might have a nicer time with a few days away in Marrakesh.

Now, I've never been to this part of the world so any tips on where to go/ what to do?

Any recommendations on any places for about 15 of us to stay too?

Any help would be fab!!

Thanks

Sarah

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
1. Re: Group In Marrakech

Hi,

The first step is to get a decent guide book and read up on what is available in this country. Look at the hotels tab on the left of this page and set parameters regarding price etc to narrow things down and once you've decided on a couple of places send a message to a few reviewers with specific questions about what you want from your holiday.

I'd recommend you look at booking a whole Riad for your group then you could arrange with them to have a special meal with entertainment in house for the birthday part of your stay.

Happy reading and planning and when you've got more questions come back and many people will offer their advice to help plan your stay.

Casablanca
2. Re: Group In Marrakech

Hi Sarah;

First off, welcome to Morocco Travel forums.

just please be more clear in your group travel interests, how many days you have in Morocco so could suggest some places for your group out of Marrakech, and try to book the whole riad, or a Hotel for the whole group.

use the search box above for any travel interest/concerns.

The links on the right side of your screen at the Top Asked Question it will provide you with several information to enlighten your trip in Morocco.

Have fun.

3. Re: Group In Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 26, 2014