We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Marrakech - 4th March

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
3 posts
2 reviews
Weather in Marrakech - 4th March

Hi, we were hoping to come for a few days for hubby's 50th beginning of March, but looking at weather forecasts it seems week before and after will be gorgeous but colder and raining for the few days we planned to come (3rd to 6th). Anyone know what's going on weather wise and if this is likely to clear before the time comes?

Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,570 posts
1. Re: Weather in Marrakech - 4th March

Do you really expect someone to know what the weather will exactly be on 3rd to 6th March?

At the moment the weather is lovely, sunny and warm during the daytime and cool at night. I hope that it continues but I can't guarantee what the weather will be like in one or two weeks time.

3 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Weather in Marrakech - 4th March

Well I wasn't expecting a crystal ball, just thought someone out there might have a better idea what's likely to happen as different weather sites a bit contradictory. For all I know, this kind of 'blip' in the middle might show up regularly but usually come to nothing. Thank you, though, for your helpful response!

Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,007 posts
63 reviews
3. Re: Weather in Marrakech - 4th March

The one thing you can rely on is that on the 4th of March there will be weather ;-)

Unfortunately at this time of year there can be "blips" so sorry if your stay falls in one of them.

Level Contributor
884 posts
4. Re: Weather in Marrakech - 4th March

The weather is Changeable now in most of Parts of Morocco the weather changed to be cloudy and sometimes raining, so in Marrakech it's often sunny and warm, but chilly by night.

Please check the Weather link on the Top Asked Questions about Morocco on the right side of your screen.

Have a good luck .

5. Re: Weather in Marrakech - 4th March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 26, 2014