We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Medloc Car Hire Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shrewsbury, United...
reviews: 61
Medloc Car Hire Marrakech

Hi, we are coming back to Marrakech for a few days in May and would like to hire a car for a day or two. I have read lots of helpful threads on here but does anyone have any experience of the above hire car company? Is it worth paying for a more well known company?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thank you.

6 replies to this topic
Casablanca
1. Re: Medloc Car Hire Marrakech

Never heard about this company, but would recommend First Car rental company it's very well know and it would be a good choice for your trip in Morocco, as you can read other experience then send them private message asking them for information regarding the ones that they've used.

if you hire a Car could be around 300 Dirhams to 500 Per day.

Shrewsbury, United...
2. Re: Medloc Car Hire Marrakech

Hi HamidB499, thank you very much for your reply. I'll look into First Car Rental.

Regards

London, United...
3. Re: Medloc Car Hire Marrakech

I rent a car with this company on my trip to Marrakech this Feb. They are ok except the baby car seat they gave to me is a bit old and dirty (but it's free, so no complaint). Car is quite new but with few scratches here and there. They didn't charge me any extra. Everything went fine. If I go back to Marrakech, I will definitely rent a car with them again.

Hope this info help and wish you have a good vacation.

Shrewsbury, United...
4. Re: Medloc Car Hire Marrakech

Thank you very much BigMama for your reply :)

Regards

Crete, Greece
reviews: 6
5. Re: Medloc Car Hire Marrakech

We had a car for four days from Medloc in Marrakech; they were great to us. The car was very new, and they gave a great price (we talked them down to €25/day for a small A/C capable car because it's the low season and ramadan) and they helped us by storing our tandem touring bicycle in their office while we went off into the desert. The only caveat: they require a deposit left using your credit card (via an "auth transaction") for €500-1000) and for some reason our card wasn't working so we had to leave the deposit in cash. They didn't blink when we returned the car covered with dust and filthy inside. Highly recommended.

Ilminster, United...
reviews: 6
6. Re: Medloc Car Hire Marrakech

How does the insurance work with Medloc? Can you pay extra or do thry take a hefty amount off your credit card?

Reply to: Medloc Car Hire Marrakech
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted