We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in marrakesh medina

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 15
Where to stay in marrakesh medina

I have never been to Marrakesh and looking at the thousand plus riads/hotels I have no idea which area is best to stay in...my husband and I will be there in Octobert this year. It seems the last posts were made in 2008. I would love to hear from someone who has been there recently and can assist regarding best area to book a hotel or riad.

New York,USA
1. Re: Where to stay in marrakesh medina

We stayed for three nights at Riad Chergui which is located near Dar El Bacha.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
2. Re: Where to stay in marrakesh medina

This recent discussion (this month) can help you make your mind up. Relying on one person's opinion (and who probably stayed in only one place and therefore has no basis for comparison).

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293734-i9196-k615…

Brisbane, Australia
3. Re: Where to stay in marrakesh medina

Thanks Kate. I will Google it, Your reply is greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Brisbane, Australia
4. Re: Where to stay in marrakesh medina

Have just logged onto the link you posted. Don't know why I didn't find this? It's really helpful thank you.

Casablanca
5. Re: Where to stay in marrakesh medina

Agree with Pilobolus, the recent topics discussed the best ares to stay in Marrakech near the Square of Jemaa el Fna, and near the activities you want to do in Marrakech including the sightseeing places.

Good Luck and take it slow to collect some helpful information before you take the booking.

Have fun.

Brisbane, Australia
6. Re: Where to stay in marrakesh medina

Thank you Hamid. These replies have been really helpful.

7. Re: Where to stay in marrakesh medina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 25, 2014