We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to take??

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Worthing, United...
reviews: 13
what to take??

We are off to Marrakech in a few days, does anyone know what the weather is currently like there at the moment, I have obviously looked on the internet weather sites and they all say different forecasts!! Should I pack summery bits or is it still a bit chilly, we will be doing lots of walking around, not worried about sunbathing. Whats the temp like in the evening, should I take jeans and jumpers? Only limited with a 5kg luggage bag so cant pack everything!! Thanks

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 33
1. Re: what to take??

I'd be more worried with what to wear to the airport in the UK. That should take care of your cold weather stuff. Although evenings are warmish by UK standards the differential from the hot sun of the day makes it seem cold.

manchester uk
reviews: 22
2. Re: what to take??

We got back last week, weather was lovely, sunny and quite hot. We wore light jeans and thin tops with a cardigan tied around the waist! Could be cooler in the shade and sundown.

We wore thicker cardis at night, it's really quite pleasant .

Wear loads of layers for travelling! Saves on you luggage allowance!

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
3. Re: what to take??

Feels hot in direct sunlight but in the shade and at night is decidedly chilly. Day temperatures this week have been around 20 degrees Celsius (although one day it fell to 13). At night 4 to 6 degrees. There have been rain showers too - pack a brolly! This could all change within the next few days of course.

New York,USA
4. Re: what to take??

It was quite chilly in Marrakech at nights when we were there but Fes was colder even during the days.

Worthing, United...
reviews: 13
5. Re: what to take??

ok thank you all very much, this helps. I will def be taking cardigans, and not my bikini!!

6. Re: what to take??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 24, 2014