We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Help!

Hi, I came home from tikida gardens a few days ago, I was speaking to Samir and Salim and I was ment to get they're email address, or Facebook name, can anyone help me and let me know if there on Facebook or if you got they're email address please, thank you very much

1. Re: Help!

Please can someone help me out?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 8
2. Re: Help!

Not sure who are Samir and Salim. Are they Moroccan and do they at the hotel? If so why don't you email the hotel for their contact details

3. Re: Help!

Yeah they are the animation team in the hotel and I need to speak to them! I have earlier on this afternoon but no reply yet, not sure if I've emailed the rite one? Have you got it by any chance?

Edinburgh
reviews: 13
4. Re: Help!

Try hotel email and request that they to pass on your details to your friends.

riu.com/en/…index.jsp

Edited: 2:34 pm, February 19, 2013
5. Re: Help!

I just clicked on the link and it's taking me to a page with 3 links on but I can't click on them?

Edinburgh
reviews: 13
6. Re: Help!

reception.tikidagarden@riu.com

7. Re: Help!

Yes I've tried that, do you know if its the rite one by any chance?

8. Re: Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 22, 2014