We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget riad

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zagreb, Croatia
reviews: 2
Budget riad

Could anyone please recommend a riad at price range 300-350 MAD per night for a double room, near major city points if possible?

Djemaa El Fna Hotel Cecil seems like a good choice, but I am still trying to find something more intimate / romantic :)

Thanks in advance!

Filip

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
1. Re: Budget riad

Hi,

If you click on the hotels tab on the left of the page you can set price parameters which will narrow things down to the amount you want to pay per night and give you reviews of those Riads.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
2. Re: Budget riad

Djemaa El Fna Hotel Cecil is a hostel, that's why it is cheap. I very much doubt that you will find an authentic riad for the price you are looking at. Certainly not for a double room. Sorry.

Zagreb, Croatia
reviews: 2
3. Re: Budget riad

Thank you for the advice!

I have found a few riads for my budget (such as Riad Jakoura, Riad Hadika Maria and Riad Amlal) which have good reviews but also warnings about unsafe neighborhood.

I was just hoping for someone's experience in similar low-cost riads.

4. Re: Budget riad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 15, 2014