We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperature for the next week in Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 6
Temperature for the next week in Marrakech

Hello I am flying to Marakech tomorrow and tyring to get an accurate view of the temperature for the next 6 days. The weather sites vary by about 10 degrees for the extended forecasts so am still totally at a loss as to what the wweather will be like and consequently what clothing to pack. Would appreciate enlightenment before I go.

Thanks

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
1. Re: Temperature for the next week in Marrakech

Hi,

Weather forecasting is a tricky business. Wunderground can be more accurate than the BBC for example but they all go to show that no-one can say what it "will" be like next week I'm afraid.

London
2. Re: Temperature for the next week in Marrakech

Thanks you for the fast response. Will have to pack to cover all eventualities.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
3. Re: Temperature for the next week in Marrakech

Hi,

That's the way it tends to be at this time of year :-)

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
4. Re: Temperature for the next week in Marrakech

No weather forecast should vary by 10 degrees Celsius! Expect daytime highs of between 20 and 25 degrees and nighttime lows of 6 to 10. In other words pleasantly warm in the sun and decidedly cool in the shade and at night. Some cloud cover can be expected. Bring layers!

London
5. Re: Temperature for the next week in Marrakech

Thanks so much I agree the variations between the different sites are ridiculous hence my request on this forum. Your response is very helpful.

Casablanca
6. Re: Temperature for the next week in Marrakech

Agree, the weather could not be predicted.

It's changeable every single minute, now it's a bit windy tomorrow will be another thing, try just to follow the Forecast as illustrated above.

Good Luck.

reviews: 44
7. Re: Temperature for the next week in Marrakech

We are off to Marrakech on monday and i totally agree with you, i too am trying to look at the weather n it does vary by 10deg!! We are going with 3 kids, so lots of layers packed x3!

manchester uk
reviews: 22
8. Re: Temperature for the next week in Marrakech

We got back last night. Very hot though the day....we have sun burn. The wind could be cold so jumpers and coats are needed. Cool in the shade.

9. Re: Temperature for the next week in Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 17, 2014