We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morocco day tours

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 15
Morocco day tours

My husband and I will be in Morocco in October. We are wanting to book some day tours whilst in Marrakesh and Fez. Is it better to book them in advance via a travel agent, direct with a tour company such as Viator, or wait until we get to our destinations and book through the hotels? I have been told by a friend that it is better to wait until you get to your destination as it will be cheaper and sometimes the tour is better as you have booked locally?

Casablanca
11. Re: Morocco day tours

Better to check the Link on the right side of your screen about " Tour companies and Guides" it has helpful information for you, regarding the recommended Tours.

Good Luck and Happy Travels.

12. Re: Morocco day tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:36 am, February 15, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 2
13. Re: Morocco day tours

Check out this link : tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g293734-Activiti…

It has the list of the companies listed on TA, Read the reviews and check the tariffs then you would make since which one would suit your travel needs.

Regards, Youness L

14. Re: Morocco day tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 17, 2014