We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech to Fez vis a desert camp

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Marrakech to Fez vis a desert camp

Can anyone suggest a company or tour guide who would do a one way trip from Marrakech to Fez via the desert over 4-5 days. There are two us. Thanks.

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 66
1. Re: Marrakech to Fez vis a desert camp

Type tour company or tour guide in the search box above and you can get many suggestions.

Buckhorn, Canada
reviews: 44
2. Re: Marrakech to Fez vis a desert camp

We used Jalil - ajalil197@yahoo.com for the same trip. He was fabulous - showed us the real Morocco. Check out my review and others on TA at Morocco Unplugged. He is the company, and in all of our travels, he has been absolutely the best guide we have ever had. Amazing!

Long Beach...
reviews: 169
3. Re: Marrakech to Fez vis a desert camp

Hi, can you share an estimated cost - will be just 2 of us? thanks

Subic Bay Freeport...
reviews: 30
4. Re: Marrakech to Fez vis a desert camp

Hi Kinruss,

I did Marrakech to Ourzazate and Sahara and back to Marrakech for 3 days for €200. I don't really know the rates for going to Fez but maybe it can be negotiable. This is the cheapest that I got as most of the tours cost €190/day. Too expensive.

5. Re: Marrakech to Fez vis a desert camp

I've just spent 5 days from Marrakech to Fes travelling with the company tripstomorocco tours. We were 3 of us and we really had a great adventure!

Alice

Porto, Portugal
reviews: 3
6. Re: Marrakech to Fez vis a desert camp

I was in Morocco last week, and I had a 3 days tour (Fés-Merzouga-Ouarzazate-Marrakech) and everything was wonderful! We were to women traveling, and we both got sick in Fés, and both our guide (Hamed) and the organizer of our tour (Mustapha), drove us everywhere, got us a doctor, and changed everything for our confort. I was extremely thankfull for them, and had the most wonderfull time with them! When i get back to Mergouza (loved Merzouga! It's amazing!) again i'll definatly contact Mustapha again!

you can see it here, they costumize any trip you want:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g293733-…

Edited: 4:28 pm, September 03, 2013
7. Re: Marrakech to Fez vis a desert camp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 05, 2014