We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caleche half day tour

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
devon
reviews: 37
Caleche half day tour

Hi all,

My husband and I are booked on a tour on gardens and ramparts, to include Marjorelle, Menara, and Agdal. However, I noticed the Agdal gardens are only open on Friday and Sunday. Our tour is a Tuesday so I wondered if this was the case or if there is a special route for caleches. I did ask the tour company but they're reply is 'yes it is possible'. Just wondered if anyone has found the Agdal gardens closed on weekdays,

Thank you

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 39
1. Re: Caleche half day tour

Google 'agdal gardens opening times' for info. "Yes it is possible" is a typical Moroccan response which, on the day, turns into something different.

devon
reviews: 37
2. Re: Caleche half day tour

Yes, I did and it says Friday and Sunday, but the company are through Expedia so I just wondered if anyone else has had this experience

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 63
3. Re: Caleche half day tour

Hi,

The gardens are only open on the quoted days whatever your company says. You may pass them on the tour but they are not open for a visit.

4. Re: Caleche half day tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 08, 2014