We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

le comptoir with 7 year old

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey, United...
reviews: 1
le comptoir with 7 year old

Hi we are going to Marrakesh this weekend to celebrate my daughter's 19th birthday. We also have a 7 year old daughter. We want to go to Le Comptoir on Saturday night for dinner and leave straight after the first dancing. Our hotel concierge says that my daughter will enjoy the belly dancers but I'm not sure if it will be suitable. Any views appreciate.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
1. Re: le comptoir with 7 year old

Hi,

What's not to enjoy? The girls tend to be young, beautiful and athletic wearing colourful outfits and the dancing is fast and set to good music. It isn't sleazy if that is what is worrying you.

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 40
2. Re: le comptoir with 7 year old

yes, why not? It can be nice for your daughter to see it, she is not so little and to see dance is nothing dangerous or improper or how to say it in English.

Jersey, United...
reviews: 1
3. Re: le comptoir with 7 year old

Thanks for the reassurance, I was worried that children might not be so welcome and could be out of place.

4. Re: le comptoir with 7 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 06, 2014