We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dining at la mamounia

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
devon
Level Contributor
50 posts
37 reviews
dining at la mamounia

Can anyone give me an idea of prices for dining here for lunch or dinner, or even know if they do an equivalent to afternoon tea. I want to take my husband here for a treat because I have heard it is amazing, many thamks

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,590 posts
11. Re: dining at la mamounia

Jean - you don't have to masquerade. Dress smart / casual and enjoy the experience. I find the staff at Mamounia to be welcoming and the atmosphere is pleasant. In my opinion it is a more accommodating atmosphere and experience than Sofitel.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
155 posts
14 reviews
12. Re: dining at la mamounia

Hi again,

I have had a reply to my email concerning the price of afternoon tea at La Mamounia. It is 220dh per person for tea with Moroccan pastries and macaroons. Not as much as I expected to be honest, so might just give it a go.

I've read somewhere that you're not allowed to take photos inside the hotel - Is this correct? Why not? Would appreciate any feedback.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
102 posts
14 reviews
13. Re: dining at la mamounia

I took plenty of photographs inside La Mamounia without any bother. It's a gorgeous property!

devon
Level Contributor
50 posts
37 reviews
14. Re: dining at la mamounia

Thanks everyone,

Afternoon tea it is then!

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,227 posts
292 reviews
15. Re: dining at la mamounia

Please report back and have a great time. :)

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
155 posts
14 reviews
16. Re: dining at la mamounia

Maybe I'll see you there Classychick :)

Thanks for replies.

17. Re: dining at la mamounia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 05, 2014