We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dining at la mamounia

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
devon
reviews: 28
dining at la mamounia

Can anyone give me an idea of prices for dining here for lunch or dinner, or even know if they do an equivalent to afternoon tea. I want to take my husband here for a treat because I have heard it is amazing, many thamks

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
11. Re: dining at la mamounia

Jean - you don't have to masquerade. Dress smart / casual and enjoy the experience. I find the staff at Mamounia to be welcoming and the atmosphere is pleasant. In my opinion it is a more accommodating atmosphere and experience than Sofitel.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 8
12. Re: dining at la mamounia

Hi again,

I have had a reply to my email concerning the price of afternoon tea at La Mamounia. It is 220dh per person for tea with Moroccan pastries and macaroons. Not as much as I expected to be honest, so might just give it a go.

I've read somewhere that you're not allowed to take photos inside the hotel - Is this correct? Why not? Would appreciate any feedback.

San Francisco
13. Re: dining at la mamounia

I took plenty of photographs inside La Mamounia without any bother. It's a gorgeous property!

devon
reviews: 28
14. Re: dining at la mamounia

Thanks everyone,

Afternoon tea it is then!

North Yorkshire...
reviews: 203
15. Re: dining at la mamounia

Please report back and have a great time. :)

Marrakech, Morocco
16. Re: dining at la mamounia

Maybe I'll see you there Classychick :)

Thanks for replies.

17. Re: dining at la mamounia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 05, 2014