We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trips in feb to ourika and ouzoud from marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shrewsbury, United...
reviews: 1
day trips in feb to ourika and ouzoud from marrakech

just wondering whether it would be cheaper to book day trips in the uk before we go or to leave it until we get there. We have a week in Marrakech and wanted to do a couple of days away from the city. We are quite happy to use public transport to these places if anyone can help with advice and the cost. Also grand taxis... again we are very flexible within this week of when and where to go. many thanks for any advice.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: day trips in feb to ourika and ouzoud from marrakech

It is usually dearer to pre-book day trips from the UK and there are many agencies in Marrakech which offer excursions. This is the cheaper option but of course lacks the flexibility of self arranged trips. Your riad or hotel will be able to advise on the companies that they have experience of. Grand taxis offer a tailored trip, more costly but can be worth it if there are a group of you. Again your hotel or riad can advise. I would also suggest that you have a look at Ouirgane for a day away from the city.

devon
reviews: 28
2. Re: day trips in feb to ourika and ouzoud from marrakech

I have just booked with clickexcursions.com, really reasonably priced, really good reviews, I didn't have to pay up front and they respond to emails straightaway. Checkout their transfer service, cheapest by far, hope that helps

Singapore
reviews: 13
3. Re: day trips in feb to ourika and ouzoud from marrakech

I booked an ouzoud waterfalls trip with click excursions too. Leaving for morocco in a few days, can't wait!

Swansea, United...
4. Re: day trips in feb to ourika and ouzoud from marrakech

Love to know how you got on when you're back, I go out the end of Feb and would also like to do some day trips from Marrakech and would like to know rough costs and how easy it is to do?

Jo

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
5. Re: day trips in feb to ourika and ouzoud from marrakech

Hello Jo and welcome to the Marrakech forum. If you view the right hand side of your screen you will see clickable tabs on a variety of topics including day trips. Also on the left you'll discover even more info under "Things to Do".

Shrewsbury, United...
6. Re: day trips in feb to ourika and ouzoud from marrakech

thank you so much for all advice. will have a look at click excursions and maybe book one trip with them and see how it goes.

can any one advise us on foot wear to take when we walk up to the waterfalls. we want to go for a bit of a walk but due toluggage allowances are wondering whether to take our walking boots with us or whether a pair of trainers would be sufficient, many thanks

7. Re: day trips in feb to ourika and ouzoud from marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 09, 2014