We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech in July - Things to do?..

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh
reviews: 15
Marrakech in July - Things to do?..

We have booked 7 nights at the RIU Tikida Garden in July. We would like to see the Cascades in the Atlas Mountains and maybe cook ourselves lamb tagine somewhere.

Any suggestions for the best way to do this or any other ideas for the week?..

Taroudannt...
reviews: 3
11. Re: Marrakech in July - Things to do?..

Peski, are you absolutely sure there is a Berber family that will want to have lunch with You?

I suggest you pay them well for the experience.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 77
12. Re: Marrakech in July - Things to do?..

i can recommend L'atelier Faim d'Epices for a half day cooking lesson - check the reviews on here, they are well rated

Edinburgh
reviews: 15
13. Re: Marrakech in July - Things to do?..

Thanks DavidDaoud I hope so....

Nibrika I'll take a look...

Newcastle, United...
reviews: 24
14. Re: Marrakech in July - Things to do?..

Hi

Adil from 4x4 camel is brilliant.We have just came back last friday and we booked Adil before we went and he was really good emailing me prices for the trips. He speaks really good English and the trip was amazing to the Atlas Mountains.I would highly recommend him.

Newcastle, United...
reviews: 24
15. Re: Marrakech in July - Things to do?..

Hi

I forgot to mention we had lunch up the mountains in a berber house for 10 euro's and it was lovely.

Leicester, United...
reviews: 2
16. Re: Marrakech in July - Things to do?..

Hi. You mentioned going to marakesh in july during ramadan. How did you find it? Could you do enough things because of the heat and eid?

southampton
reviews: 5
17. Re: Marrakech in July - Things to do?..

win007, do you mind me asking how much the trip cost,how long it was and what was involved? you know, how did you get there, what to wear, what to take with you?

thanks

18. Re: Marrakech in July - Things to do?..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 04, 2015