We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi charges from airport to agdal ??

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 5
taxi charges from airport to agdal ??

Does anyone know how much is reasonable taxi fare from airport to

Zone Touristique Agdal ?. we staying in adam park hotel and spa and they are charging £17 per trip for taxi...is it good price ?

Guess we may need more than a "petite taxi", because we travel with a 2 year old and about 40 kg luggage.

9 replies to this topic
Casablanca
1. Re: taxi charges from airport to agdal ??

Can Charge you around 150 to 200 Dirhams as a private Transfer, and for your situation why don't you ask your hotel to Manage you the Pick up from the air-port much easier .

london
reviews: 5
2. Re: taxi charges from airport to agdal ??

the hotel is asking me to pay about £40 return, if I opt for their taxi. I don't mind paying this, but if the local taxi;s are available for £20 return then i see hotel taxi's charges as rip-off. I only want to know that i am not paying more than i require ( my flights are in mid afternoon)..

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 53
3. Re: taxi charges from airport to agdal ??

Hi,

The price you have been quoted is at the top of what I would expect a transfer to be but really, with a small child and your luggage do you really want the hassle of bartering the price of a taxi when you arrive. You will also have the security of being met and taken directly to your hotel.

Remember how much taxis cost for you at home and the hotel's price may not seem such a "rip-off".

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
4. Re: taxi charges from airport to agdal ??

The taxi fare should be 100 MAD (actually the official price is 70 MAD but this fee is rarely charged). However you may have to do some bartering to get the 100 MAD fare. You may prefer to use the hotel transfer on arrival and then arrange a taxi for the departure. Entirely your choice.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 34
5. Re: taxi charges from airport to agdal ??

Up to you. You can see how close the airport is to the hotel from the map I posted on your other thread. £40 or ~500dh is a real rip off.

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 27
6. Re: taxi charges from airport to agdal ??

For £17 you should expect a 7 seater type minibus with a driver waiting for you in the airport terminal, expect to pay 100DH for a petiti taxi (no good for you if you have 2 suitcases), 150-200DH for a grand taxi (old mercedes) after haggling (you might be asked for 300DH to start off with).

When you take all the above into consideration, then £17 is just a little bit over the normal transfer price (and sometimes less than some tourists pay for taxi transfers).

London, United...
7. Re: taxi charges from airport to agdal ??

Hi are going to Adam park hotel on 18th August have asked the hotel how much one way transfer for 4 people is from airport they have stated 30 Euros is it worth it or shall I risk getting a taxi would you be able to send me a map thanks

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 1
8. Re: taxi charges from airport to agdal ??

a Taxi would be a bit less i think than 30 Euros, but it's much i think to use the Hotel advice and go with their transfer to make sure you are safe and in a good hands, there wouldn't be much comparison in the price, better than getting a headach by the taxi drivers.

Norwich, United...
9. Re: taxi charges from airport to agdal ??

cheers pal I think you are right? thanks

Reply to: taxi charges from airport to agdal ??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted