We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desert tour from Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bridlington
reviews: 4
Desert tour from Marrakech

I'm trying to do some research on a 3 day (maybe 4 day) tour from Marrakech to desert taking in as much as morocco as possible.

We will be attending in November for the first time ever and will be stopping in Marrakech in a riad. We had then thought to go for a week to an all inclusive but have since read about the tours with overnight stops to the desert.

My question is what would one expect to pay for such a tour ? Its just myself and my wife going and we would happily share a group experience. Please can someone tell me the kind of prices we would be looking to pay ?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 34
1. Re: Desert tour from Marrakech

Have a look at the prices quoted on any of the tour company websites? For example (and I stress this is an example), desertmajesty.com/gen/…tours-morocco.html

Up-market tours are organised on a per-group basis rather than combining groups, many people don't want to share with strangers. Cheapo tours are consolidations chucking as many as will fit (and then some more) into a minibus, but customers tend not to be happy. ;)

Bridlington
2. Re: Desert tour from Marrakech

I have looked at many tour websites. have yet to see a single price quoted, hence the posting and general enquiry here on what I should expect to pay.

We certainly wouldn't. want to be squabbed on a mini bus like sardines and that's something I aim to avoid.

Edited: 3:24 am, January 03, 2013
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 34
3. Re: Desert tour from Marrakech

Which is why I posted the link above, which shows prices if you click on the 'details' tab.

Bridlington
4. Re: Desert tour from Marrakech

Ah sorry tim, was on my mobile at the time and hadn't noticed prices. Many thanks for the reply and website link, it helps a great deal.

Casablanca
5. Re: Desert tour from Marrakech

For More Info, Check the right side of your screen Tour companies and Guides you will find helpful information about other Tours as you can contact your chosen Tour for the single price.

Happy Travels.

6. Re: Desert tour from Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:36 pm, January 05, 2013
7. Re: Desert tour from Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, June 22, 2013
Casablanca
8. Re: Desert tour from Marrakech

Interesting, not all the tours similar that's sure of course not similar due to their services and the type of accommodations they offer, as you can make the difference from the replies you received from 30 Tour companies you've contacted if you really contact them, simply check the Tour companies and Guide on the right side of your screen and will find loads of recommended Tours, unlike the one mentioned for once or twice.

Happy Travels.

Carlisle, United...
9. Re: Desert tour from Marrakech

What will the weather be like early March please and whats the best way

for my money, ie travellers cheques, would euros be better to exchange than pounds ?

Thanks

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 53
10. Re: Desert tour from Marrakech

Hi Sandra R,

Welcome to the forum.

The answers to your questions can be found in the top questions box on the right of the page, Weather information gives seasonal averages as no-one can say what it "wil" be like this March.

The banks and money multi-authored article should answer any questions.