We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

child friendly riad

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
child friendly riad

Am thinking of visiting Marrakech and Essaouria in October with our 2 children aged 12 and 11. Does anybody know of a central riad with large rooms suitable for a family? A small pool and a bar where we can return to in the evening would be great.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 55
1. Re: child friendly riad

There are nearly 1,000 riads in Marrakech. Narrow your search by choosing parameters such as location, price, availablity of pool. alcohol licence etc by clicking on "Marrakech Hotels" at the top left of your screen. Remember that posters may recommend a particular riad but may have no comparison with others. Write (PM) to the management of any establishments which catch your eye with specific questions regarding children. Many do welcome kids, but not all.

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
2. Re: child friendly riad

You may not find many riads with family rooms but lots of places will be able to provide two rooms next door to each other.

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 27
3. Re: child friendly riad

Agree with the previous posts.....there are hundreds of riads to choose from and it really depends on your budget.

I have stayed at a few riads in Marrakech, my personal favourite is Riad Dar Najat , the owner also has a riad in Essaouira, so I am sure they could sort out some sort of package for you. It is a child friendly riad, they serve alcohol and also have a heated jacuzzi to come back to (after a hard days shopping)...........

Also take a look through the hotels section, there are plenty of riads that are child friendly.

manchester
4. Re: child friendly riad

Thanks for your replies. Will email the Riad Dar Najat. I wil take the advice and try and narrow the search down! I travelled to Marrakech about 15 years with a lonely planet and found a great little riad on arrival, though I don't remember any children being there! Travelling wth children takes more planning!

We don't have a huge budget so that rules out the big hotels with pools. We want to be central to medina and soak up the atmosphere and not spend ages travelling in and out. A small pool would hopefully keep the kids happy!

5. Re: child friendly riad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, January 06, 2014