We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3/4/5 Nights and Flights

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
3/4/5 Nights and Flights

Hi all

Just thinking of a random suprise trip for my partner to marrakesh?

Is this a nice place for 3/4/5 night stay, what would you advise, also were both females would we be able to share a room they would just assume we are friends right?

Also anyone know of cheap flights here and who with from liverpool or manchester in march/april?

Thank you

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
1. Re: 3/4/5 Nights and Flights

The companies that fly from Manchester are Thomson and Easyjet. No flights from Liverpool.

No problem sharing a room.

I would say stay 5 nights. This gives you time to see the sights, take a day trip to the high atlas mountains, and relax/pamper yourself a bit too.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 34
2. Re: 3/4/5 Nights and Flights

I definitely subscribe to the "Fly Less, Stay Longer" philosophy: gadling.com/2006/…

reviews: 12
3. Re: 3/4/5 Nights and Flights

We went at the beginning of December and stayed in a riad inside the medina for 3 nights.

We found that it was just the right amount of time and we saw all the things we wanted to in that time, in fact both of us had a great time but we were more than ready to come home when we did!

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 27
4. Re: 3/4/5 Nights and Flights

Go for 5 nights, stay in a riad.

You could even stay 3 nights Marrakech and 2 nights Essaouira.

Middlesbrough...
reviews: 123
5. Re: 3/4/5 Nights and Flights

We stayed 3 nights in a riad in the medina and we could have stayed longer just in Marrakech. Life moves very fast in this gorgeous city.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 2
6. Re: 3/4/5 Nights and Flights

2 nights more then enough time. 1 day souks once you've done 1 you've done the lot. Hamman day 2. Leave day 3 , totally overrated avoid restaurants in the main square serving up usual tourist fodder, if your budget allows go for higher end riyads and restaurants. As two women travelling you will get hassled a lot. Sorry to sound negative but Marrakech isn't hip and trendy it may want to be but it falls well short of it people saying so are kidding themselves!

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
7. Re: 3/4/5 Nights and Flights

My first visit to Marrakech was a 14 night stay as a single female traveller. I received the "I work at your hotel" line and I replied by asking which hotel and the conversation soon ended. Other people trying to "help" me or guide me to places were dealt with in the same manner - polite, no nonsense, assured. I didn't encounter any problems.

Staying for 14 nights allowed me to absorb the atmosphere and the way of life. Whilst this length of stay wouldn't suit everyone it suited me. If you don't give a place a chance you will never know if you like it.

Watford
reviews: 8
8. Re: 3/4/5 Nights and Flights

I have just returned from a 4 night stay in Marrakech. I think this was an ideal length of time as I was able to spend a day in and around the Souks / night market, a day of pampering - Hammam / massage etc, and a day trip to Ourika Valley/Berber Village/Atlas Mountains. I would highly recommend a day trip outside of Marrakech as you get to see a real contrast. I also stayed in the New Town outside of the Medina, I was glad to do this as you could get away from the hustle and bustle if you felt like it.

If you do decide to go and to do a day trip then I highly recommend a guide called Adil. His email address is - adil.camel@gmail.com.

Being a female traveller I was anxious about being hassled etc but I did not come across any of this. Everybody is so friendly and if you have half an ounce of common sense then you will be just fine.

london
reviews: 5
9. Re: 3/4/5 Nights and Flights

Hi, Just noticed that you recently returned from marrakech, we are going there on 23rd..how did you find the weather ?.. is it raining ??..since we are going with our 2 years old, wanted to plan our travel accordingly ...

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 34
10. Re: 3/4/5 Nights and Flights

weather varies, here's the current 10-day forecast: …weather.com/weather/10day-Marrakech-MOXX0004