We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharing a grand taxi from Marrakesh to Imlil

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NZ
reviews: 9
Sharing a grand taxi from Marrakesh to Imlil

How do I find others who are wanting to take a grand taxi to Imlil from Marrakesh. What is the best time to be waiting. I want to spend the night there and return the following afternoon. keen to know the location of grand taxi at Jma El Fna square. Thanks.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: Sharing a grand taxi from Marrakesh to Imlil

The best place to find a grand taxi for this type of trip is alongside the Gare Routiere just outside of the medina ramparts at Bab Doukkala. Arrive early in the morning (8 am or so) and hopefully meet up with others (probably Moroccans) wishing to do the same journey.

marrakech
2. Re: Sharing a grand taxi from Marrakesh to Imlil

hi

i want to go to IMLIL tomorow also , do u want to go with me ?

3. Re: Sharing a grand taxi from Marrakesh to Imlil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 04, 2014