We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Tikida Palmeraie

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Goole, United...
reviews: 11
Riu Tikida Palmeraie

Hi,

Think im going to book this hotel in May lloks awesome, just a few questions if anyone know the answer...

Weather in may? and when does it get dark?

Air con in your room in May? (didnt come on until June in Tunisia)

Do you need a visa or any vaccines?

Thats all i need to know, the good reviews explain the rest!

Thanks

Keiron

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 12
1. Re: Riu Tikida Palmeraie

For weather, check: tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g293730-i9195-k4870…

For info on aircon, read reviews on this hotel in Marrakech Hotels at side of page and contact people who have stayed there.

From UK you do not need vaccines unless you have certain medical conditions. For details it makes sense to ask your GP but for short stay these are unnecessary.

On the flight you will be given an entry document to complete. I haven't had time to scan one yet but read this: tripadvisor.ca/Travel-g293730-c85653/Morocco…

All the info you will need is on this page: tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g293734-s1/… For Foreign Visitors

Edited: 6:58 am, December 28, 2012
Cotonou, Benin
reviews: 26
2. Re: Riu Tikida Palmeraie

I was there earlier this month (December 2012) and the air conditioning was working.

With a British passport you do not need a visa.

London,England
3. Re: Riu Tikida Palmeraie

I am also thinking of booking this hotel. Any idea how much it would cost to get there from the airport?

Thanks

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
4. Re: Riu Tikida Palmeraie

Circa 200 dirhams

London,England
5. Re: Riu Tikida Palmeraie

Thanks for your quick reply!

Goole, United...
reviews: 11
6. Re: Riu Tikida Palmeraie

I just got a week in may with Thomson for £400. You get transfer to hotel with them.... Think it's about 20-30 mins from airport.

7. Re: Riu Tikida Palmeraie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 03, 2014