We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single traveler hoping to join desert tour in January

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
Single traveler hoping to join desert tour in January

I will be in Morocco this coming January and would like to do a 3-4 day trip into the desert out of Marrakech during the week of January 7. I can not afford to pay the 600-700 Euros I am being quoted for a private tour. Are there any groups interested in reducing costs by adding an additional member? Thanks for your help.

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
1. Re: Single traveler hoping to join desert tour in January

Hi there, I'm also planning to take the desert trip From Marrakech around 7 January. I had some plans, but unfortunately I had to cancel them. My flight will arrive to Marrakesh on January 7 at 18:20, maybe we will find some more people who would like to join us.

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 30
2. Re: Single traveler hoping to join desert tour in January

Also have a look on the TravBuddy website, you may find some more people on there to join you.

3. Re: Single traveler hoping to join desert tour in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 31, 2013