We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation for Doctor in Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Recommendation for Doctor in Marrakech

I arrived yesterday and have been sick for 24 hours. Can anyone recommend a Private Doctor I can go see, or do they come to the hotel. I'm hoping I feel better over the next few hours, but just in case I would like to have the information. Also, are the private Drs or clinics only open for office hours? I may need to call in middle of the night. Can you give me an idea of what I can expect to pay? Sorry to post such a negative, I've been to Marrakech before and not gotten sick. For all I know, I brought this bug from home. Thank you for your assistance.

Casablanca
1. Re: Recommendation for Doctor in Marrakech

Read the second reply in this following topic which shimmin has answered with very informative reply : tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293734-i9196-k395…

So the best thing to do, is try to ask the hotel where you are staying either to bring a Doctor for you or taking you to the Clinic which is private and works 24H/24H, moreover; help yourself spiritually as you are strong and you have nothing you might just feel home sick or something sort of that makes you more sick.

You will be okay.

Atlanta, Georgia
2. Re: Recommendation for Doctor in Marrakech

Your information is great. Thank you. Your kind words were very nice to read. If I don't feel better soon, I will take your advise. :)

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 39
3. Re: Recommendation for Doctor in Marrakech

British Foreign Office listing for Morocco: …fco.gov.uk/en/…if-you-need-doctor

4. Re: Recommendation for Doctor in Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:30 am, October 29, 2013
Edited: 9:30 am, October 29, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
5. Re: Recommendation for Doctor in Marrakech

I cannot thank you all enough for taking the time to give guidance to a traveller feeling pretty worried in a foreign place. It's good to know people like you are out there. After 36 hours I have been able to hold down tea, eat a biscuit and get out of bed unassisted. Looks like I'm going to live. Hopefully I can be in the souks shoppping with in a day or two. Thank you again.

6. Re: Recommendation for Doctor in Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 27, 2013