We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bed bugs in marrakech rui tikida gardens

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dundee, United...
bed bugs in marrakech rui tikida gardens

Hi

I am just home after a week in Marrakech. I have very dry skin now and an itchy rash. It seemed to just be on one arm whilst there, but is now over my back and legs and is really itchy. Is there any help anyone can recommend or is it just a case of going to my docs?

Thanks

norfolk
reviews: 30
11. Re: bed bugs in marrakech rui tikida gardens

if you had bedbugs, you would almost certainly have seen them and smelled them. they emit a very distinctive 'almond' odour. and they are not 'microscopic'.

when i encountered them in india, there were huge numbers. and they were very easy to see. indeed, i found several squashed in my book...

they are almost transparent, and turn black after feeding, and look like very mobile seeds.

pam

Sutton
reviews: 5
12. Re: bed bugs in marrakech rui tikida gardens

I am the resident Marrakech bedbug expert here and this doesn't sound like bedbug bites. They look very clearly like you've been 'bitten' , some of mine came out lumpy, red and hot and others went crusty. I know that people have different reactions to them but they will mostly appear the day following the 'bites', but some on my legs came up a few days afterwards.

Pam, I couldn't smell them but I could easily see them and their indestructibility reminded me of mini cockroaches, taking a good few whacks with a hard object before their little legs stopped wriggling.

Happy Christmas!

Edited: 6:18 am, December 25, 2012
London, United...
reviews: 7
13. Re: bed bugs in marrakech rui tikida gardens

Bed bugs are common in morocco , but your symptoms don't sound like bed bugs , your s sounds like an allergy .

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
14. Re: bed bugs in marrakech rui tikida gardens

In 14 years of travelling in Morocco I have never encountered bed bugs (and many of the places I've slept in have not been, as one might say, upmarket). They are NOT common in Morocco.

15. Re: bed bugs in marrakech rui tikida gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:00 am, October 29, 2013
Nottingham, United...
reviews: 5
16. Re: bed bugs in marrakech rui tikida gardens

We are staying at this hotel next month and I must say that the report of bedbugs is completely unfair and looks like unfounded. i will complete a review on my return

17. Re: bed bugs in marrakech rui tikida gardens

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:00 am, October 29, 2013
Sheffield, United...
reviews: 21
18. Re: bed bugs in marrakech rui tikida gardens

The title of this post is not good. Wish it could be removed as there's no evidence to prove!

19. Re: bed bugs in marrakech rui tikida gardens

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 19, 2014