We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desperately need advice

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yerevan, Armenia
reviews: 11
Desperately need advice

Hello. I will travelling to Morocco for business trip, but because of flight schedule, I have some extra days! So January 23rd I arrive in Casablanca at noon, and then I have January 24th full day and then full day January 28th. For my business trip I will visit Jamma El Fna square, Ighaline. Would you advise spending 23rd in Casablanca and then seeing Marrakesh more on 24th and maybe doing Atlas Mountains or Essaouira. Please please advise. thanks

Athens, Greece
reviews: 19
21. Re: Desperately need advice

Another idea came to my mind, why not take just a tour from Marrakech to desert area, like 3 days which is minimum, then return back and head for Essaouira by yourself either by grand taxi, or bus.

22. Re: Desperately need advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:31 am, October 29, 2013
Yerevan, Armenia
reviews: 11
23. Re: Desperately need advice

Thank you very very much for all the input! Once, I travel to Morocco, I will write a detailed review of my trip!

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
24. Re: Desperately need advice

We all look forward to seeing your review. Have a great visit!

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 288
25. Re: Desperately need advice

have fun...

26. Re: Desperately need advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 26, 2013