We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desperately need advice

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yerevan, Armenia
reviews: 11
Desperately need advice

Hello. I will travelling to Morocco for business trip, but because of flight schedule, I have some extra days! So January 23rd I arrive in Casablanca at noon, and then I have January 24th full day and then full day January 28th. For my business trip I will visit Jamma El Fna square, Ighaline. Would you advise spending 23rd in Casablanca and then seeing Marrakesh more on 24th and maybe doing Atlas Mountains or Essaouira. Please please advise. thanks

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 288
1. Re: Desperately need advice

i have never been to casa, but here that there is not much to do there, and most say to get out asap...spend more time in marrakech and maybe a bus ride for the day/night in essaouira, for a different bit of morocco. lucky you, business trip in morocco!!

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
2. Re: Desperately need advice

Hi,

Just to get your schedule clear am I right in thinking you arrive in Casablanca on the 23rd, have the 24th free then have business (in Casablanca?) until the 27th when you will have the 28th free and leave Morocco (from Casa?) on the 29th?

If this is so then you only have two and a half days free?

Edited: 2:20 pm, December 18, 2012
3. Re: Desperately need advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:32 am, October 29, 2013
idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 288
4. Re: Desperately need advice

john,

just meant about cassa...that there is so much to see in morocco, not to do too much time there, if your time in morocco is limited..

that is all, my friend..

Yerevan, Armenia
5. Re: Desperately need advice

Sorry for confusion! I arrive to Casablanca on January 23rd at noon

January 23rd free

January 24th free

January 25th free half day, from 5ish have business in Marrakesh

January 26th work in Marrakesh

January 27th work until lunch, free after that

January 28th free

January 29th morning flight home

Ouarzazate, Morocco
reviews: 3
6. Re: Desperately need advice

Hi

This would be my suggestion

23rd Afternoon, visit the beautiful mosque Hassan II (the rest of Casablanca is not interesting.

24th Day trip to Rabat which is more interesting than Casablanca.

25th Drive to Marrakech

26th Business

27th Afternoon visit Marrakech

28th Many day trip possibilities, such as the coastal town Essaouira, the waterfalls of d'Ouzoude, the High Atlas Mountains.

But if your flight is very early on 29th, you might just want to stay in Marrakech and explore it more, so that you can leave for Casablanca in the afternoon. Or leave on a day trip on 27th afternoon and stay a night somewhere else like Essaouira.

Enjoy your trip!

Azilal, Morocco
reviews: 6
7. Re: Desperately need advice

- 23 to Marrakech

- 24 Essaouira

- back from essaouira to Casablanca....this is easy!

8. Re: Desperately need advice

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Yerevan, Armenia
9. Re: Desperately need advice

Thanks very very much. I think we will just take a taxi to get from Casablanca airport to our hotel. Do you think there will be metered taxis at the airport? thanks

10. Re: Desperately need advice

Edited: 9:32 am, October 29, 2013