We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary
Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou

I will be in Marrakesh from May 15-18 and I was wondering if a day trip to Ait Ben Haddou is doable. If so, what is the best way of doing it and arranging it? Is there a tour that i could simply book, for example, at Hotel Ali.

If this trip is not doable, what would be another amazing sight to see that I could do in a day? Thanks in advance.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 8
1. Re: Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou

the trip to Ait ben haddou is doable in one day. It costs 100 euros for 1 or 2 peole in a private mini bus or grand taxi. You can make it cheaper if you don't mind travelling with other people. Whatever you do, the trip is worh it.

need further details feel free to ask

cheers

Calgary
2. Re: Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou

approximately how long is the journey? I wouldnt mind travelling with other people if it drives down the cost. How would I go about arranging something like that. Are there any organized tours that do this trip?

thanks.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
3. Re: Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou

the journey from Marrakech to Ait Benhaddou usually takes 3 hours and half.

travelling with others usually lowers the price. it will cost you 60 euros to travel through a travel agency with others compared to 100 euros if you travel on your own. So I guess if you're traveling with a partner it might be better to value intimacy and comfort over economy. Alone, however, it may be a little expensive for you.

need names of travel agencies feel free to ask

cheers

Calgary
4. Re: Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou

it would be great if you could provide me with some names/contacts for travel agencies. 60 euros, is that for one or two people?

thanks, greatly appreciated.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
5. Re: Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou

you can pay 50 euros per person. If you're interested get in touch with Ziazi transport.his phone number is 061 34 35 84.you need tobe at least two people. his mini bus is comfortable and he takes his time to drive.

otherwise I'll get you contact inforamtionof travel agencies which take more peoplefor less than 50 euros per person

cheers

Calgary
6. Re: Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou

the cheaper the better! (budget trip). Plus I dont mind at all going with a tour group, i might actually enjoy it more.