We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Pennsylvania
reviews: 1
ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

Already have the CLT>AMS>CDG>CMN booked and vice versa. Looking to see if there are suggestions on CMN 12/18 arrival > MAK/OZZ area via train till 12/22 12/23ish and catch the CMN to LPA flight on the 23rd - 26th to catch my 27th flight back from CMN > CDG?

Austin, Pennsylvania
1. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

for clarity Binter Canarys has flights frm CMN > LAS 12/23 @13:30 returning LPS > CMN 2/26 @ 15:50. Is this doable oor will my MKK stay be cut too short?

Edited: 3:50 pm, December 08, 2012
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
2. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

Hi,

Could you post these again in English please?

norfolk
reviews: 30
3. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

Que?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 12
4. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

I believe MAK should read RAK (or Marrakech airport), can't be bothered to decipher the other airport acronyms.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 36
5. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

Sounds like you need a guidebook as well if you think there are trains to Ouarzazate.

Marrakech, Morocco
6. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

===========) TIM :D

that was funny!

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
7. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

It reminds me of my earliest (ad)ventures into computing when you wondered what you had to enter after the C prompt.

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 45
8. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

Anyway it will be to short in MKK so stay in RAK and do 1-2 day trip to OZZ and back to RAK by CTM or ONCF. Or go to ESS - I am glad that you have fun - ha ha ha

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
9. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

4 days is a whistle-stop tour of Morocco and 3 days is a whistle-stop tour of the Canaries. If you focus on one location in each country you could have a good time.

From CMN take the train to RAK (or an internal flight if the timings fit). From RAK take a day trip to the high atlas mountains (Ourika, Asni, Imlil). Forget Ouarzazate as it is another 4 hours drive from RAK.

10. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, December 17, 2013