We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

les bains de marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 16
les bains de marrakech

Hi everyone, I submitted a booking through their website and it said that they would check if my date is available and get back to me. However I've not heard back from them and sent them an email as well, which I've also not heard back from.

Anybody knows how to make a booking with les bains?

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: les bains de marrakech

By telephoning them on, or soon after, arrival:

Tel: 05 24 38 14 28

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 30
2. Re: les bains de marrakech

Try to book before you arrive in Marrakech, we have tried to go there twice, but we have missed out because they have been fully booked......

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
3. Re: les bains de marrakech

Hi,

Les Bains are notorious for not replying to emails so ask your hotel or Riad to make a booking by telephone on your behalf before you arrive.

4. Re: les bains de marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, December 17, 2013