We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toubkal mountain

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City...
Toubkal mountain

Hi there,

I'm heading to Morocco end of this month,and i want to know,is there a pro area for skiing at Mt.Toubkal?I read good and bad reviews about Kasbah du toubkal,Has anybody stayed at the kasbah?what are the other options out there to stay at Mt toubkal for a couple of days??

Thank you

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 40
1. Re: Toubkal mountain

Kasbah du Toubkal is excellent.

Don't know what you mean by 'pro area for skiing'. The nearest skiing area is Oukaïmeden but you can't reach there from Imlil (which is where Kasbah du Toubkal is located).

www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Oukaimeden

Oklahoma City...
2. Re: Toubkal mountain

Thank you so much Tim.

I'm looking for a good spot for skiing around Mt Toubkal area.somewhere where they have tools and all it takes for professional skiing.If there is none ,How do i get to Okaimaden??

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 40
3. Re: Toubkal mountain

How is professional skiing different from recreational skiing?

Tools? Do you mean skis and boots?

You get to Oukaïmeden using a grand taxi, either shared use (wait for the taxi to fill) or exclusive (pay for all six seats). Look in your guidebook for details of where taxis leave from to go to Setti Fatma, it will probably be the same place.

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 32
4. Re: Toubkal mountain

There is a good Ski Hire shop at Oukaïmeden, there were 3 or 4 lifts, with a variety of difficulty on the slopes.

It is in the opposite direction to Imlil.

Edited: 3:53 pm, December 05, 2012
5. Re: Toubkal mountain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, December 17, 2013