We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supratours tickets

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
reviews: 9
Supratours tickets

Hi all

We will be arriving in Marrakech tomorrow night for our first visit - I can't tell you how excited I am. I have been obsessively ( according to my OH) reading this forum for months and would like to thank you all for the insight and information provided on here.

We plan to travel to Essaouira on Monday for an overnight stay and was hoping to book supratour bus tickets over the weekend. Is the ticket office open over the weekend and will this be affected by Eid?

Thanks

Jo

22 replies to this topic
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
11. Re: Supratours tickets

Hi,

There is a return ticket available. The Confort bus leaves at 09.00 and returns at 17.00.

San Francisco
reviews: 8
12. Re: Supratours tickets

How much time should you give in the morning for checking in with luggage? An hour?

13. Re: Supratours tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:04 am, October 29, 2013

Singapore, Singapore
14. Re: Supratours tickets

hi

I visited onca.ma website. Afriad I don't read French. So I'm seeking some help here.

I can't figure out where to find the price of the tickets on the website. I have been reading lp but I have a copy dated about 3 yrs back. What is the rough cost of tickets for the following sections (my rough route), if someone could kindly help out or direct me to a place where I could check it out:-

a. Marrakech - Tinerhir

b. Tinerhir - Merzuoga

c. Merzuoga - Fez

d. Fez - Chefchaouen

e. Chefchauoen - Casablanca

I read in the thread that tickets can't be booked online, ie. I have to be bought direct at the office in Marrakech & the individual cities/town? And the ofice close on Saturday? Does this apply to in all cities/towns?

I also read somewhere that Eid will be sometime in mid-Oct where almost everything comes to a standstill. Presumably, the office close during the Eid too? What is the exact date?

Slightly different topic. I would also like to visit Volubilis during my trip. How can I do a trip/transport there base on my travel route above? Or can I tweak it somewhere to accommodate a visit to Volubillis?

Appreciate any help, advice.

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 32
15. Re: Supratours tickets

Recently did this trip You can book a return ticket at the supatours office so then you won't have to worry when you get there

Enjoy

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
16. Re: Supratours tickets

Eid el Kabir (la fete du mouton) should fall on October15th this year angie_sin. Nevertheless Supratours offices will be open. Try, if you can, to book your tickets a day or two in advance at the bureau.

Volubilis is easily reached from Fes - a half day excursion if you do not want to include other nearby destinations.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
17. Re: Supratours tickets

this is the page where you can see times and prices:

oncf.ma/PrixEtReservation/Pages/BilletsNorma…

also check CTM bus company for other options: http://www.ctm.ma/

If you use the Google Chrome browser then it will give you the option to translate the page to English.

Also note that there are several other bus companies that operate in Morocco, but they are not advanced enough to have websites so you will only find out the times and prices by going to the main bus station (gare routiere) in each city. Just to complicate matters, Supratours and CTM often have their own bus stations which are seperate to the main one!

Edited: 4:31 pm, July 22, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
18. Re: Supratours tickets

Thanks for all the tips.

Did a run through of the sections of my route. For the section Chefchaouen - Casablanca, can't find it in oncf website & there are "no records" in the ctm website (tried putting in dates from 1 nov - 8 nov)

Are there any transport running between the 2 places? Want to know if it's daily (& time) or if only on certain days (& time), so I can adjust my trip days. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
19. Re: Supratours tickets

there is definitely a CTM from Chef to Casa as Ive been on it!

maybe November is too far in advance - check the schedule for next week and it probably wont change but check nearer the time obviously

Newcastle upon...
20. Re: Supratours tickets

Quick question about Supratours bus to Essaouira. What does the comfort bus (9am) offer in comparison to the standard ones?

Reply to: Supratours tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted