We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supratours tickets

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
reviews: 9
Supratours tickets

Hi all

We will be arriving in Marrakech tomorrow night for our first visit - I can't tell you how excited I am. I have been obsessively ( according to my OH) reading this forum for months and would like to thank you all for the insight and information provided on here.

We plan to travel to Essaouira on Monday for an overnight stay and was hoping to book supratour bus tickets over the weekend. Is the ticket office open over the weekend and will this be affected by Eid?

Thanks

Jo

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
1. Re: Supratours tickets

Hi,

The office is closed on Saturday but open on Sunday.

England, United...
reviews: 38
2. Re: Supratours tickets

I don't know the answer to whether they will be open over the weekend, but i would imagine they would be. If it's any help, this is the link to the website but it is only in French or Arabic. There is an email address on it though so you may be able to contact them and check if no one comes up with the answer for you:

http://www.supratours.ma/

I did this journey recently and it was quite pleasant. I do suggest you book your tickets at the earliest though as it does seeem to be a busy service. One wise piece of advice given to me before I went was to book my return journey as soon as I got to Essaouira which I duly did. I met others who were struggeling to get seats on the day they planned to return because they'd left it late. Also, something I hadn't been told was that you have to get a seperate ticket for any bagage going into the hold. You get this from a seperate office to the ticket office and have to get it just before travel. From Marrakech it was 10dh per bag but strangely from Essaouria it was only 5h!

Have a great trip. I've not done an overview of my visit to Marrakech or Essaouria but I have done a number of reviews for places to eat etc for both which may be of help or interest.

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 9
3. Re: Supratours tickets

Thanks to both of you! Spot on and really helpful :-))

Rome, Italy
reviews: 11
4. Re: Supratours tickets

They never answer at the mails

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 8
5. Re: Supratours tickets

Unfortunately you can 't book online. Because of the Eid you need to prebook as soon as possible

London, United...
reviews: 17
6. Re: Supratours tickets

just tried that Supratours web site.

All I get is a message saying Apache web server has been installed and can't get beyond that.

Any suggestions?

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
7. Re: Supratours tickets

You are getting an automated message of a change of server. Try going through

www.oncf.ma

instead.

London, United...
reviews: 17
8. Re: Supratours tickets

Hi Pilobus

Already tried that. Same problem if you then try to connect to a Supratours timetable it links you back to the Supratours site.

HOWEVER if you attempt to book a ticket you stay on the ONCF site and it gives you the timetable in so doing. Sadly it does not let me actually make a booking :-(. Wierd.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
9. Re: Supratours tickets

Hi,

You can't buy tickets for Supratours on line.

Singapore
reviews: 16
10. Re: Supratours tickets

Hi, sorry to hijack this thread. Regarding the Supratours bus to Essaouira, can you buy a two-way ticket from Marrakesh to Essaouira, or do you have to buy a one way ticket there at Marrakesh and a one way ticket back to Marrakesh when you arrive at Essaouira? I will be doing Essaouira as a day trip.